2 and 1/2 glasses of flour
2 tablespoons Matcha green tea
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
170g soft butter
1 and 1/4 cup of sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon of almond extract
a white chocolate bar for topping
topping (for me white and black sesame and sugar balls)
1. Pour flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and Matcha tea into a large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with a spoon
3. Make a hole and smash the egg and add butter
4. Mix all ingredients to a smooth mass. You can also make a dough with your hand, because the mass does not stick to it at all.
5. Roll out the mass on the coffee table and cut round cookies – I used a round die with a diameter of 2 cm. You can use a larger one.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
7. Cut the cut cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes. They can not be very brown because they lose their effect.
9. After baking leave to cool, because the hot are very fragile and break.
10. After cooling, put it one by one on the tray or board and prepare it for decoration.
11. Divide the chocolate into pieces and dissolve in a water bath.
12. Make cool chocolate cookies on decorated cookies and decorate as desired.